Monday, August 24, 2009

Weigh-In Day

I had a dream last night that I gained 2 pounds this week. But I was ok with it in my dream because I knew I had done everything I could do as far as being active and eating sensibly.

In actuality, I lost 0.8 pounds, and I'm ok with that too. Of course I would have liked to lose more, but I think I'm getting to the point where my weightloss is really going to slow down and become much more gradual. I'm also to the point in my mind where its not as much about the weightloss anymore for me as it is about the lifestyle changes.

Being able to go out and run, take my son to the park to ride bikes, walk around the zoo, enjoy an active lifestyle with my husband and cook healthy and delicious recipes for my family has become my main focus. Now I'm not dissing my scale, please don't tell her I'm talking shit about her or she might seek revenge. I think I just have new priorities.

1 comment:

  1. And great priorities they are hun. At least you are still loosing. xox

    ReplyDelete