Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A Message From an Old Friend

Daily Activity: 2 Spin Classes (8 APs)

I got this message on Facebook today. I was taking a nap when she messaged me so I didn't get a chance to respond, but it made me happy none the less.



You know, it hit me a while back that when I saw you at the gym and you said who you were and I looked at you all funny....later I realized who you were. It wasn't that I didn't remember you... I just didn't recognize you because you'd lost so much weight since I'd seen you last. You look awesome, and I know it's been a lot of hard work and dedication! Congratulations!



Going to do back to back spinning tonight if my legs will hold up after Body Pump yesterday. I'm super sore, but I think I can do it.

Making another delicious Crockpot Recipe tonight: Chicken Thighs with Corn and Green Chiles. (4 points/serving)

No comments:

Post a Comment