Thursday, August 20, 2009

Jillian is Hardcore!

Daily Activity: 36 mins of Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones (2.5 APs)

So today was a strength training day for me. I bought Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones DVD so that I could do it at home instead of going to the gym to do Body Pump. I only made it through 36 minutes of the DVD. I don't know if it was because it was really that hard, or if its because I suck. We all know how I hate doing weights. But when we get into pushups and planks, I just literally give up. And thats what happened today.

I'm not gonna let this get me down though. I'll just have to do better. Really the problem isn't that I couldn't or didn't finish the workout, the problem is that I gave up on myself. So my goal is to do that DVD from start to finish on Monday.

Tomorrow I'm not going to exercise, I'm going to take the day off and sleep after I get off work tomorrow morning at 7:00. Then tomorrow night I'm gonna go out to dinner with my hubby and son. Maybe to Bonefish Grill. I realized I've worked out almost every single day this month in one form or another and I need a break!

Saturday I will be back at it though. I'm going to take my running outside and see how I do. I need to get ready for that 5K in September. I'm excited but nervous. I haven't run outside since I started working out. I'm curious to see how its going to be compared to the treadmill. The good news is though that I'm gonna have a super cute Camelbak to wear. I'll definitely post pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment