Monday, August 10, 2009

Its Monday again ... you know what that means.

Its weigh-in day! I'm not so excited this morning though. I knew from the times that I peeked at the scale this week that today wasn't going to be great. I am down 0.6 lbs to 176.0, and an official 84 lbs lost. I'm thrilled that I lost weight at all of course, and I realize that more than half a pound is fine, but I don't feel like it reflects my effort this week. I ran 5 miles yesterday for God's sake! LOL

The only time I can think of this week that I strayed was the night we went out for sushi. Too much sodium perhaps? Or maybe there is an inconsistancy in the time of day I weighed. Last Monday I had to weigh in the afternoon because I had worked Sunday night, and today I weighed in the morning.

Oh well ... whatever. Its over now. And the scale is still moving in the right direction, which is the most important thing of all. On to the next week!

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, Amanda, you ROCK! Your blog is hilarious and you are an inspiration! I lost 25lbs last year and have gained most of it back. It is so depressing! I am going to get started again this week...I am scared to death of diabetes. How much has Tim lost?
    Allison Hilyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim has lost almost 50 pounds. I'm telling you Weight Watchers is the way to go. I wish they'd pay me to say that, but I really believe it.

    ReplyDelete