Friday, August 28, 2009

Loving my Bike Rack!

Photobucket

I bought a bike rack this week from Amazon, and it came in yesterday. Tim set it up for us this morning. I love it! It seems really sturdy and stable. It will actually hold 4 bikes even though we only have 2 right now. He drove around for a few minutes with our bikes attached and said that the rack didn't move or sway at all.

We are going out of town this weekend to visit my family in south Alabama. It will be my niece's 5th birthday, so we are going to celebrate. My family lives way out in the country on a dirt road and there are great places to hike, bike and run. I'm really excited! Usually when we go to visit I get bored very quickly because I've always been an indoorsy person. I don't know too many fat people that like to get outside and do much. But now I'm really looking forward to exploring new things to do on our trip.

We are also planning on taking our bikes when we go to Gatlinburg in 61 days, 19 hours, and 8 minutes ... give or take. I think we are really going to get alot of use out of the bike rack and the bike trailer that we bought for Lincoln.

I'll post some pictures of our trip when we get home tomorrow night. I'm planning on doing some fishing, grilling out, spending time with my niece and nephew, and of course biking and running.

1 comment:

  1. have a great trip and be sure to tell us all about the bike adventures!!!

    ReplyDelete