- My freezer is full of delicious looking meals.
- I won't be spending money on Lean Cuisines, etc for a very long time.
- I got rid of alot of extra meat that I've had sitting around for months.
- I feel like I wasted almost 2 entire days doing nothing but cooking.
- I probably ate an extra 10 points over the 2 days tasting everything I made.
- Every dish in my kitchen was dirty.
- I was absolutely exhausted.
- I never want to cook again, atleast not for a very long time and I usually love cooking.
- Several of the recipes ended up being much higher points than I anticipated from a book that calls itself "Light".
Here are some pictures of the things I made:
Poppyseed Ham and Cheese Melts
17 of them to be exact.
Artichoke Chicken Bake (too many points!!!)
Mushroom Turkey Burgers
White Chicken Chili
Lemon Butter Shrimp
I love the cut and style and especially the color. I've never had highlights before. The things I'm not so fond of are that I can't put it in a ponytail for working out anymore and my bangs are in my eyes. But its a nice change and I'm super excited that I went through with it and didn't chicken out. (I almost did).
Well thats it for tonight. Tomorrow I'll tell you about my first Zumba class I did today. Goodnight!