Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Eat Weird Food in the Mornings

Its 8:39 am, and I'm sitting down to a bowl of salad, fresh fruit and a fat free hotdog. Most people think its super weird that I eat these kinds of things in the morning. I just got home from working a 12 hour shift at the hospital and for some reason I just can't eat breakfast food before I go to bed. It feels like dinner time to me. Apparently its just me though because everyone else I work with eats breakfast when they get off work. Just a little tidbit about me that I haven't shared before.

I have to say that I'm really getting irritated with people asking me "What's your secret?". I know people are just trying to be complimentary and get encouragement in their own journeys, but I swear to all that is holy that I'm gonna blow up on someone one day when they ask me that. It really not that difficult! Everyone knows the "secret" is diet and exercise, but no one wants to do the work. They want a magic pill to make everything better. This is really becoming a huge pet peeve of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment