Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Exhaustion

I keep wanting to write about my freezer meals that I cooked from my new cookbook, but I'm so exhausted I'm not really up to it tonight. I did two back to back 45 minute spin classes tonight with 15 minutes of elliptical between the classes and I'm absolutely EXHAUSTED! I've also been ridiculously hungry lately. I had 2 big binges today ... one on chex mix, and one on tortilla chips. I've already used up most of my weekly points and its only Tuesday! I need to slow down or I'm gonna end up with another gain this week. Well, I'm gonna try to get to bed early. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut and colored. Still not exactly sure what I'm gonna do. I have a picture picked out but I keep thinking about chickening out on it. We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment