Friday, October 2, 2009

I Love Lists.

I make lists for just about everything from grocery lists, packing lists, to do lists, and everything else inbetween. This morning I started off by making a To Do List for today.


Photobucket

I keep a dry erase board on my refrigerator for my lists. And as a bonus you get to see some of my fat pictures that are on the refrigerator. We could barely fit into the photo booth. I was actually sitting in his lap and my boobs were just about choking me.

For breakfast this morning I had some GoLean Crunch with Chobani Strawberry Greek Yogurt.

Photobucket

I think I like the Chobani yogurt a little bit better than the Oikos. Or maybe its just because it was strawberry flavored. Who knows?

Well off to get started on that to do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment