Monday, November 16, 2009

Mental To-Do List

Well, its Monday again and back to the grind for another 3 nights at the hospital. Since I work 12 hour shifts I don’t really have time to do anything around the house before I go back again, so I try to get everything done ahead of time.


I found myself making a mental To-Do list this morning while I was cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast. You know how I love my lists!


Iron scrubs for the next 3 nights.

Fold and put away the rest of the clean laundry.

Make fajitas for Tim and Lincoln for dinner.

Pack my dinner.

Elliptical training or Strength DVD this afternoon.

Straighten house as much as possible.

Before I get started on my list I had to fuel up:


Quaker Oatmeal Squares and Vanilla almond milk are quickly becoming one of my favorite go-to breakfasts. They taste great seperately, but put them together and magic happens!
I better go get down to work on my list. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment