Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Plan

Happy Saturday! It feels so nice to be at home with the family on such a beautiful day. Lincoln even let me sleep until almost 9:00 this morning which is highly unusual, we are usually up by atleast 7:30.

For breakfast this morning I decided to have just a simple bowl of cereal. Quaker Oatmeal Squares with Almond Breeze Vanilla Milk.


Photobucket

I bought Almond milk a few days ago because I've been wanting to give it a try. I'm definitely not vegan (or even vegetarian) nor am I allergic to milk, but I love trying new things so I figured why not? I think it is now one of my new favorite things on earth!

There was a 5K this morning that I thought about running in, but I decided against it for a couple of reasons. I'm running in one next Saturday and didn't really feel like getting up super early two weekends in a row, and I have an 8 mile run scheduled for tomorrow so I thought I'd give myself a break today. I'm planning on going to the gym to do the elliptical today for a change of pace. I miss the elliptical sometimes.


As of right now the plan for the day is:

  1. 1 hour Elliptical
  2. Buy fresh fruits and veggies (we have none!)
  3. Make BBQ pizzas for lunch with leftover chicken.
  4. Take Lincoln to the zoo or the park.
  5. Clean and organize pantry.
  6. Fold and put away about 4 loads of laundry.
  7. RELAX!
  8. Make Spaghetti Squash with meat sauce for dinner.

What are your plans for the day?

1 comment:

  1. I went to a baby shower. My Hunk took my Rugrat daughters to their soccer games and then pizza (while I was at the baby shower). Now I need to ehemmmmm..........get off of this computer......ehemmmmm.... and doing laundry, dishes, put away clothes......and find time to relax for a minute.....

    Hope you enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete