For breakfast this morning I decided to have just a simple bowl of cereal. Quaker Oatmeal Squares with Almond Breeze Vanilla Milk.
There was a 5K this morning that I thought about running in, but I decided against it for a couple of reasons. I'm running in one next Saturday and didn't really feel like getting up super early two weekends in a row, and I have an 8 mile run scheduled for tomorrow so I thought I'd give myself a break today. I'm planning on going to the gym to do the elliptical today for a change of pace. I miss the elliptical sometimes.
As of right now the plan for the day is:
- 1 hour Elliptical
- Buy fresh fruits and veggies (we have none!)
- Make BBQ pizzas for lunch with leftover chicken.
- Take Lincoln to the zoo or the park.
- Clean and organize pantry.
- Fold and put away about 4 loads of laundry.
- Make Spaghetti Squash with meat sauce for dinner.
What are your plans for the day?