Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Blog Site!

I've been working on getting a new blog site set up through Wordpress.com, but I haven't actually been able to follow through with it until today. Please take a minute to bookmark my new blog and subscribe to it at Eat To Live, Live to Run.

I will be posting in both places for a short period of time until all my readers join me on WordPress.

One of the reasons for this change is because I wanted a new blog name. I feel like "Inside Every Thin Girl..." served a purpose for a while, but the focus in my life has changed from losing weight to living a healthy life through diet and exercise. While I still have a few pounds left to lose I want to focus more on my life, my running, my recipes, my family, etc than only weight loss.

Thanks for reading what I have to say! I hope you will join me at Eat to Live, Live to Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment